Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
NurElyzaHishamm




awesomeee Sixteenagers ❤
Wednesday 29 August 2012 | 07:07 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum 27.AUGUST.

Le~Bonjourr fellas , Please do come in :)

ALHAMDULILLAH MAY ALLAH BLESSED MY PARENTS-ME-MYXIAONAM-MY DEARESTFRIENDS-MYPARTNER-AND ALL MUSLIM IN THE WORLD INSYALLAH <3

 last two days was my 16Birthdayy . Thanks to my parents who would want to do a small event for me Alhamdulillah . My Soulmate(insyALLAH) hehe  My Twinner My Partner dan ramai lagi laa datangg malam tu . Meriah sangatt :) tapi takk semeriah tahun lepass laa , sebab tahun lepass ramaii Form5 tahunn ni Eja jemput budakk Form4 je Form5 kann nak Spm so takbolehh kacauu -_-hikhikk ~Ramai yangg datangg MyPartner <3 My Twinner <3 and the Special One is MySoulMate (MuhammadZulhilmiRedhuan) <3 aummm :** Hahaa  act is our First time meet since we couple :0 *ohhmyy ! first date ?! DepannRumahh ?!! Likee Seriouslyy ?!! Hahaa Yess Of course iam serious Hahaa . 







Untunglahh balingg tepungg katt Ejaa kann korangg ! :d haha jagaa kay memasingg ''ada ubi ada batas , ada hari eja balass'' uhohoho :D btw gamba yangg ni palingg special because its was our first meet :P Uncett jahatt auu <3 thankss MuhammadZulhimi sebabb dtg dari Mutiasa Rini memalamm with Heykal . Youu are so sweet :** aummm ... Dont leave me kayyy :**


To My Beloved Muhammad Zulhilmi Rehuan:Please take care of youself dear . i know you love me and you know i love youu more <3 i hope we can get our relationship until Jannah InsyaAllah . we must strong in prevent all the bad things for our relationship <3 I trust youu dear even we are away but i Trust youu because i dont want to lose youu <3 i'll take care of myself , if you go you will take all my laugh , my smile , and my happiness <3 IloveyouuFreakingDamnMuchh and you know it <3 sayangg awakk leww Uncett Jangann curangg , kangg cubitt laju-lajuu kangg :** aumm
#KU MENCINTAIMU HINGGA MATAHARI TIDAK AKAN KELIHATAN LAGI <3 auummm :** 

Older Post | Newer Post